Become A Capital Partner
Join 250+ active funds, foundations, and angels deploying capital for good.
Unreasonable Capital Partners are fund managers, angels, aid organizations and foundations. They get the inside look at our ventures (via events, updates and visiting our accelerators) and share pipeline, due diligence, and co/follow-on invest with each other. If you are interested in joining click above to contact our Venture Funding lead!
250+ Diverse Funders
From angel groups, to international funds, to foundations, to aid groups, we are proud of the diversity of our network of Capital Partners that make up 500 people representing 250+ organizations. See them all.
Direct Connections to Ventures & Funders
We actively connect our ventures and Capital Partners to each other based on common stage, sector, type of capital sought, and geographic location.
Concise monthly updates where we share info about Unreasonable Ventures raising funds, as well as events, new ventures we are bringing on, etc.
Events: Investor Days
Our Investor Days events are our take on “Pitch Events.” We focus less on pitch and more on relationship building between ventures, funders, and lawyers. We run multiple Investor Day events per year.
Events: Funder Boot Camps
Funder Boot Camps are 1 day events for those new to impact investing. Contact us if you are interested in attending or having us run a Funder Boot Camp.
Angels get VIP treatment and free access to Investor Days because they pre-commit to fund at least one Unreasonable Venture a year for 3 years with at least $5,000.
Visit a Program
The door is always open at our programs for prospective funders of our ventures to come and meet our ventures either because they are a serious funding prospect or if you just want to help ventures with their venture. If the funder lives in the area we work in we invite them to pop by often! If they want to or are coming in to town we want to help them connect with ventures while they are here!
FAQs + More Info Below
Read below for more info or contact us using the pink button at the top of this page.
Some of our Capital Partners
More on Capital Partnership
- Some Capital Partners could potentially fund Unreasonable Ventures, but this is not an expectation
- Some Capital Partners are not able to or interested in funding Unreasonable Ventures
But ALL Capital Partners are driven by one thing: help the Unreasonable ventures succeed in their fundraising efforts!
More on Investor Days
More on Unreasonable Angels
- Access to a stellar angel and investor network: The opportunity to build close relationships, share due diligence, and co/follow-on invest with other Unreasonable Angels and a network of highly unreasonable investors
- Centralized, top-notch deal flow: Centralized access to an ever-growing pool of vetted entrepreneurs chosen from hundreds of applicants around the world each year. They’re trained by some of the best mentors in the world, supported by a world-class network, and will have built deep relationships with institutional impact investors (the Unreasonable Capital Partners)
- Free VIP admission to Unreasonable events: Including Investor Days gatherings
- Dedicated staff member: Our teammate Sara is here to help you find the deals that most excite you and align with what you are looking for. She is also here to help get you what you need to make sure you efficiently move to “yes” or “no” on investment choices.
- (Optional) Profile on the Unreasonable Network: A profile of yourself or your investment organization alongside Unreasonable mentors, ventures and Capital Partners. This is not a requirement.
- The acclaimed title of Unreasonable Angel: Seriously, how cool is that?
More on Funder Boot Camp
- Setting your investment thesis/strategy: What do you consider when choosing what to invest in? Return? Impact? Both?
- Sourcing deals: Finding organizations that you want to invest in
- Due diligence: Asking the right questions and getting the right documentation so you can evaluate whether it’s a promising investment
- Structuring deals: Equity, convertible debt, debt
- How to invest well with others: Reduce your workload and risk by investing as part of a group
- Supporting your investment: Helping with more than just money