Investor Day Goods
Investor Days is is right around the corner on July 19th and 20th. This is going to be an investor event unlike you’ve experienced ever before! Prepare yourself for Unreasonable Investor Days! Here is what to expect!
Setting the Tone: Bringing Maximum Value
Investors and entrepreneurs in this space want the exact same thing: to create massive impact. But because of the way pitching and investment negotiation works, they sit on opposite sides of the table, feeling like adversaries instead of partners in tackling the social and environmental problems they are trying to solve.
We are changing that. During the first day (Thursday), Unreasonable parachutes you into the role of a Board Member of an Unreasonable Entrepreneur’s business. Teams of 3-4 investors at a time will work with the entrepreneur to answer one question: “How do we get more capital flowing to THIS Unreasonable Venture?”. During other parts of the first day (lunch, happy hour & dinner) and all of the second day (Friday) you will have time to dive deeper with individual entrepreneurs, meet their teams, meet mentors that have great insight into their companies, etc.
What Success For This Event Looks Like
By the end of Thursday:
- Entrepreneurs will have worked with (at least) 6 different investors in “structured time” and dozens more in “open time” to do what it takes to move more capital to their venture, giving all investors in the room (as well as those who could not make it) 22 more investable deals…a win for everyone.
- You could be discussing and helping them with deal terms that would work for you, identifying and connecting the entrepreneur to other potential investors, helping the entrepreneur generate more revenue or reduce costs via partnerships, etc. At the very least, every entrepreneur walks out of the room with a few key investor prospects and a path to becoming investable for those investors (many of them will be investable right now!).
- Investors gain the chance to work together with other potential co-investors.
- Investors get to see entrepreneurs in a real life context, leading a team or a board to specific milestones, receiving and acting on critical feedback, and moving quickly to advance their venture!
- Everyone will have had a darn good time (i.e. co-creating, happy hour, delicious dinner, new connections!)
By the end of Friday:
- Investors have all the time they need with the individual entrepreneurs, their teams, their mentors, and other potential co-investors!
- You will have created 5-20 new relationships with entrepreneurs, other investors, Unreasonable people that will last a lifetime.
Click here to see the daily schedule. Click on the tabs at the bottom to see the schedule for Thursday, Friday, and for those staying, for Saturday. It may change slightly, but will most likely remain 95% the same.