Welcome journalists, writers, editors, press, tweeters, and bloggers. We would like to be the first to thank you for taking the time to understand our model and for your help in spreading the story of the Unreasonable Institute. If you have any further press inquiries, or would like to share a conversation, please feel free to contact our CEO Teju Ravilochan. It would be our pleasure.
Below you will find Unreasonable.tv episodes, past videos, downloadable logos and model drawings, and a few links to some of our favorite articles written on behalf of Unreasonable.
- Global Institute Videos – From short TED-style talks to entrepreneur snapshots to a web series documenting the Unreasonable Institute.
- Searching for Unreasonable People Video – A blast from the past! The 2009 video that started it all off when we did our first call for applications.
Unreasonable In the News
- CNN: “These startups thrive on being ‘unreasonable’”
- Inc’s 30 under 30: “Inside the Radical Incubator for Social Entrepreneurs”
- Mashable: “3 Best Social Good Startup Accelerators You’ve Never Heard Of”
- Fast Company: “The Next Unreasonable Advantage in Business”
- Forbes: “The Unreasonable Institute and HP: High-Impact Social Entrepreneurs”
- NY Times: “Unreasonable, Maybe, but It’s on a Social Mission”
- Inc.: “World’s Most Unreasonable Entrepreneurs”
- Entrepreneur: “A fast-track program aims to give altruistic entrepreneurs skills and funding to effect large-scale change.”
- Wall Street Journal: “What is Your Way of Reaching a Million People?”
- Next Billion: “3 Reasons Why Unreasonable is the New Reasonable”
- Huffington Post: “Get Yourself to Unreasonable”
- Inc.: “What Happens When 25 Unreasonable Fellows Get Together?”
- Colorado Public Radio: “New Entrepreneurs Plan Businesses in Poor Countries”
- BusinessWeek: “A mini-MBA for Social Entrepreneurs”